Our clients are companies and organisations that are looking for creative partnerships to help them engage with the global LGBTI community.
To help us understand the opportunities available, and better identify potential commercial partners, we’re seeking an energetic and motivated team member to join our team in London.
If you have a passion for working with the global LGBTI community, and have a broad understanding of the marketing and sales process, then this could be the opportunity that you’re looking for.
We work in partnership with our clients to create unique, integrated campaigns across digital media, social media and events.
The salary range is £20,000 to £25,000, depending on experience.
The office environment is a fun, creative workplace where our people are valued as our most important asset. You will be given every opportunity to make a difference to your career, our brands and the LGBTI community around the world.
- Research industry segments and market opportunities
- Identify and connect with potential client contacts
- Support the preparation and presentation of client-specific concepts and proposals
- Coordinate the delivery of end-to-end marketing campaigns
- A passion for digital media
- Excellent communication skills; in writing, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Self-motivated, driven, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
- Creative and strategic approach
- Knowledge of LGBTI market
If you’re interested in knowing more, email email@example.com to discuss the position.