Sexual harassment allegations against actor John Travolta continue to surface
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line employee says actor offered him $12,000 for sex
In a week when two male masseurs filed lawsuits against John Travolta claiming sexual battery and harassment, a third man – this time a former Royal Caribbean Cruise Line employee – says Travolta also accosted him.
Fabian Zanzi, who was in charge of VIPs on the cruise, claims that aboard a ship in 2009, Travolta offered him $12,000 for sex. Zanzi said he refused, according to RadarOnline.
Zanzi told South American news website .es that Travolta said, ‘He had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage.’
It is not clear whether Zanzi has filed a lawsuit against the actor who has starred in such films as Pulp Fiction, Saturday Night Fever and Grease.
Zanzi is the first accuser whose name has been disclosed. The two masseurs, who allege incidents in Beverly Hills and Atlanta, respectively, have so far remained anonymous and are represented by the same lawyer. Both are seeking $2 million in damages.
A Travolta spokesman has denied the allegations made in the lawsuits. In the case of the Beverly Hills allegation, TMZ.com reports that there is evidence in the form of flight records and photos that Travolta was in New York City on the day that incident is alleged to have occurred.