The cottage holiday experts are teaming up with the online LGBTI festival for the amazing competition, which entitles the winner to any holiday and/or accommodation on the cottages.com website, up to the value of the voucher.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the below animal-themed questions via the competition form.
If the form doesn’t appear here, follow this link to enter.
cottages.com is a client of Gay Star News.
Terms and conditions:
- The promotion is a Prize Draw. There is one Prize and there will be one Winner
- The prize is an accommodation voucher to the value of £500 with www.cottages.com
- The Promoter is Wyndham Vacation Rentals (UK) Ltd, Spring Mill, Earby, Lancashire, BB94 0AA
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 18 years. Employees of Wyndham Worldwide and its group of companies (including Wyndham Vacation Rentals (UK) Ltd), their agents, partners and families are not permitted to enter
- The Prize Draw is open from 00.01 on 25/4/2018 and will close at 23.59 on 30/6/2018. Any entries received before or after these dates will not be accepted.
- One (1) entry per person will be accepted
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available
- Any incomplete or illegible entries will be considered void and not counted
- The Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges on 3/7/2018 May 2017 from all valid entries received before the closing date
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Prize Draw at any time without notice
- The Winner’s name and county address will be available from the above address between 16/7/2018 and 23/7/2018 upon request and provided a SAE is enclosed
- By entering the Prize Draw, the Prize Winner grants permission for to us use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- The Prize Draw is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it
- Our decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into
- The accommodation voucher must be used before December 2018. Full details on how to use the voucher will be given along with the vouchers
- By entering the competition entrants agree that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions