Chemsex-sidebar-left

Listen

gsn-google gsn-google

Jehovah's Witnesses have released this bizarre, disturbing video teaching kids to be homophobic

This would be cute if it wasn't so horrifyingly bigoted

JW
Jehovah's Witnesses release video teaching kids to be homophobic

Jehovah’s Witnesses have released a bizarre, disturbing video teaching kids to be homophobic.

The video, which clearly had a high budget and inspired by Pixar, shows a young child ‘learning a lesson’ from her bigoted mother about same-sex marriage. It is part of a series of videos teaching children about the scripture, called ‘Be Jehovah’s Friend!’

It shows a young girl coming to her mother saying she drew her family in school. Her friend Carrie, who has two moms, told the girl that her parents are married. Her teacher even told her that it doesn’t matter as long as couples love each other and that they’re happy.

She says in the video Jehovah, who ‘invented marriage’ as between one man and one woman, has his ‘standards’ to get into heaven and they ‘haven’t changed’.

‘It’s like going on an airplane. What would happen if someone wanted to bring something on the plane that wasn’t allowed? It’s the same with Jehovah. He wants us to be his friend, and live in Paradise forever!’

The mother then tells her daughter ‘people can change’ and then asks about what ‘she can do’ to spread the message of Jehovah to her friend Carrie.

‘I can tell her about the paradise, and about the animals, and about the resurrection!’ the daughter goes.

‘Awesome!’ the mother responds. ‘Let’s practice.’

The video says it was produced by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, a Jehovah’s Witness organization.

Watch it below:

Got a news tip? Want to share your story? Email us .

HAVE YOUR SAY

Can you believe this… Tsk..tsk ..tsk

Well…. If people can … Change … Why don’t they … Change … To a different higher power. I don’t believe someone actually spent money on making a judgemental children’s video .. For profit. Maybe that issue should have come first. All I want to know is this … Who holds the key to open the door to the afterlife and why is it locked in the first place. Lol ! What a moronic thing to let children watch. Any parent that lets a child watch this should go to jail for child abuse.

Kissa Allen says:

What’s bad about teaching your kids not to be gay? The little girl in the video isnt taught to hate gay people. She was just told that according to bible standards being gay is wrong. Gays are persecuting Christians for teaching their beliefs to their children. Taking away a parent’s right to educate their children.

Jerry Coates says:

We can follow only the Bible’s stanndards Romans 26 Chapter one That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error.

Why are people so judgmental towards Jehovah Witnesses , this video did not say anything hateful , last time I checked it’s ok to have your own beleifs and for this religion they do not believe in being gay or lesbian based off their bible beleifs. What the mom showed her daughter was strictly from the bible. She didn’t say oh I don’t like gays or don’t talk to them . People are extremely ignorant and one dimensional.

Kerry Elvins says:

Wat aload of shit!

Can some one please tell me Why they have not been prosecuted under the 1998 Act of Parliament for inciting hatred on the reasons of religious belief. They showed this film On February 17 a year ago in Shrewsbury and in Market Drayton Shropshire 3 weeks earlier. I tried to tip off the gay community I got prosecuted and fined £215.00 spent 36 hours in a police cell with only one meal which had not been heated properly. I was told by the Custody staff to pray to Mecca. Which was deeply menacing and hurtful. I also came home from the Doctors that day and found the desk sargeant in my front room going through my personal stuff. She had no warrant no nothing. Human Rights Act? just play acting at playing at the rules they are.

Before I lived in a secure building they can’t get in, I put this above the rosemary at my garden gate: POSTED: Christian evangelical trespassers will be prosecuted. It tended to keep them out — and the Mormons, too,

Evan Lewis says:

I found the airport security analogy really disturbing. The reason you can’t take certain things onto the plane is due to security concerns that you may try to actively hurt someone else on the plane. This inappropriate analogy essentially implies that LBGTQ relationships hurt other people. How does the daugher’s classmate’s two mommies truly hurt her . . . at all?

Frank R Dana says:

So, Jehova’s Witnesses are basically the heavenly TSA? OK, cool. This is helpful. Then I don’t have to feel guilty about considering both groups equally stupid and useless. (y)

and the next day your daughter comes home crying because her friend doesn’t want to be friend anymore and will definately not be coming over to visit anymore

Drako Deo says:

Children do not judge, they are tought to judge. This video proves it.

What is “disturbing” is that homosexual perversion has become the new normal. In that respect Western culture has become just like the ancient cities of iniquity – Sodom and Gomorrah. According to Jesus his unexpected return will be just as when God destroyed Sodom.

Tracer Films says:

Not a JW, but everyone is so outraged as this video because it doesn’t promote LGBT love and acceptance. This simply gives the JW religious perspective on it. If you’re outraged at this video because you think it doesn’t promote acceptance, you’ve just created a hypocrisy, Be acceptant of the fact there are people and religious who disagree with the standards of LGBT. If you really want to stand by what you believe; love, open mindedness, and acceptance, then accept and be open to the fact that this religion has a particular perspective on it and move on. Otherwise you’re essentially saying “Teach love and acceptance, so long as it agrees with my perspective” You want people to start practicing acceptance? Start by accepting that there are perspectives different and opposing to your own.

Kiefer Brown says:

Why are people attacking jehovas witnesses? All religion is hateful bigoted snd brainwashes the young, that is why atheism is the fastest growing group in the world

Mark Ross says:

Wait, we have to wear all our clothes when we swim in heaven? I’m out.

A question for the Gay Star News Staff: WHO made this video? Who is the animation production company that made this video? Yes, it was produced by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, a Jehovah’s Witness organization, but there’s an animation production company that made this video; staffed by animators, writers, voice overs, story boards, coloring artists, etc.. This couldn’t have been produced for free and done on someone’s home computer. Please research more into who MADE this video. THAT’S your story.

this kinda makes me sick to my stomach

aaaaaand yet another reason to not open your door for these people

When I read some of the fanatiscs….woooops …..Jw’s post , I could pee laughing….

Teamwtf24 says:

I’m still waiting to see the part about them promoting homophobia…? Whilst I don’t agree fully with the Jehovah part, I think this video is amazing. It promotes communication and does not say at all that we should be hating homosexuals? Big thumbs up to JW’s for having the guts to actually post a video that speaks the truth! Well done guys.

So much about religion. So much about these stupid, brainwashing cults. Not to mention, that people who divorce the most, and cheat most often are actually the religous ones. fucking closed minded ass holes.

people need to see how ALL religious nuts are same and how they are indoctrinating kids ie child abuse legalised….

Ini Love says:

its not the bible, its whom really wrote it,

Anna Vasquez says:

My mother is a jehovah witness and I have seen the video. I am a lesbian in a witness home and this video in no way is showing any form of homophobia. The mother is simply showing Sophia what the bible teaches about marriage. Not once does she tell Sophia that it’s disgusting or not to be the young girls friends. The society is not homophobic. The elders know of my sexual orientation. Yes they don’t approve because it’s not what the Bible teaches but they don’t treat me any different. I always feel welcomed and loved by them. And the part where the mother tells Sophia we have to leave our worldly possessions behind to enter paradise it simply means that when the time for resurrection comes jehovah judges us each individually and if he sees that we all truly are sorry for what we have done and we have a good heart then jehovah will allow us into paradise but we must follow his rules to be able to stay. Which means living according to his bible principles. He knows what is in each of our hearts. It is very easy for people that haven’t studied the bible to assume but if you took the chance to listen to them for a few moment you’d see they aren’t hateful people. You should watch the other Caleb and Sophia videos. It shows easy and fun lessons for children and adults.

i think everyone should get ALL the facts stop taking things out of context, and aybe read the bible and live by the writings…and no i am not a jw.

Dave Mac says:

Well, it’s not the kids fault. She just hasn’t been indoctrinated into a culture of bigotry and hatred yet…you know, Genesis 127 and 224. Afterall, life is still a lot like it was back when Jehovah and Jesus spread their gospel. Why would we ever want to evolve as people and as a civilized culture?

Scott Terry says:

This video is a fasinating look at the JW cult, which I grew up in. Huffington Post published my essay on this very topic today. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-terry/a-gay-child-without-a-fac_b_9843478.html

Fucking disgusting, Jehovah arseholes GRRRRRRR as an atheist this is one bible bashing cult that boils my blood.

If I was the person she was going to try and tell that having two parents of the same gender is wrong, I would start by giving her a Skeptics Annotated Bible. Maybe when you come to the relity of your belief you’ll understand why I don’t care what “Jehova” says.

Rory Turing says:

…But…Where’s the follow-up, where the girl goes in the next day and gets smacked for being a hateful twat!

George Reid says:

They also keep getting the date wrong when the world is supposed to end. Each time the date in quesion approaches, I throw one Hell [sorry for the language JWs] of a party, and then I find the next day that the world hasn’t ended at all, and I have to clean up the mess. How can we possibly trust people tike that?

Even if that’s what they believe it’s terrible to tell her child to go tell another child that her parents are not going to heaven. Its parents bullying through their children and their children should be expelled for it if they do.

Ron Anderson says:

You guys are AMAZING. Be mad at the BIBLE…not people who believe in it. It’s not JUST JW’s that believe homosexuality is against christian beliefs but you’re labeling them as bigots because they feel they follow THE BIBLE….a book that has historic numbers when it come to distribution. This video was to teach THEIR kids THEIR beliefs. They aren’t teaching them to HATE anyone. Shouldn’t homosexuals accept other opinions and beliefs just like they expect those to do for them? The only HATE around this topic seems to be coming from people who disagree with their views! SO WHAT! Let them believe in what THEY want. They aren’t hurting YOU. If you think they are brainwashing their children….THEY ARE THEIR CHILDREN. WE ALL teach our children our personal views and beliefs. Yall need to do exactly what society has been trying to teach every straight person in the US….RESPECT OTHERS BELIEFS AND LIFESTYLE!

Aaron Hanz says:

Guess she should teach her little friend about divorce too!

Brice Miller says:

Religiouse groups shouldn’t be allowed to use animation… People should be forced to stand by such a disturbing message, Then stuff like this wouldnt ever come out.

Worst religion ever sorry but it’s the truth what a cult

Already booked my room lol

Amy Welch says:

the sad part about JW is that if your partner passes away the whole clan turns there back on you…..also if you are in JW you can only marry another JW for you to be excepted……yes there all smiles when they are collecting the money plate around

So much fuckery with Jehovah witnesses

Taj Anthony says:

How is this spreading hate and why so much blaim towards the witnesses the Christian religion has been spreading this belief for years. Dont hate them because thier spreading the message of the bible.

Religion should be like a pack of smokes.. gotta wait till you’re 18.

Ini Love says:

people are becomming gay, because they are being programmed by the media, to CONTROL POPULATION. WAKEUP…..

Love Enough I never knew anything about Will Smith’s kids, and what little I did see of teletubies didn’t make sense at all, so you lost me there. As for Katy Parry’s “I kissed a girl,” yes, that song is about a woman kissing another woman, it’s no secret. Although it’s really about bisexual behavior sense this song implies that these women are doing these things to get the attention of men. Make of that what you will. Maybe I should repharse my orginal qustion. If every single homosexual on the planet suddenly turns heterosexual, starts to conceive a child with an opposite sex partner and adds to the world population, will the world become a better place because of it? Please explain.

Ini Love says:

and this cartoon, is an example of controlling the population; by way of media encoding hate into childrens’ minds. Hate kills, look around, kids killing kids too

Ini Love says:

“i kissed a girl, and i liked it”

Ini Love says:

Benjamin Steiner what is a big deal, this is discusting what i saw the cartoon thing, absolutely discusgting, and who ever posted this should be given a head shake…… we are brainwashed to be attracted to same sex to control population, meaning that two men for example cannot conceive a child…. look at teletubies the cartoon, removed….. look at will smiths kids, the boy is wearing a dress, and the girl is dressed as a lil boy

Do you really think that is a big deal? I mean if you want to tell me this as an example that the media has secret agendas and shouldn’t be trusted then that’s fine. But if you intend to show me that being gay by itself can somehow can reduce the population down to dangerous levels then you need to explain yourself, because I really don’t understand at all. Last time I checked, there are still plenty of guys out there who find women sexy.

Ini Love says:

well, men and woman marriages are unhappy so this video is bulshit, and if god loves us, he loves us, man, man or, woman, woman…..

This is so disturbing …. urgh… I have no words right now.

Denise Kerr says:

that is disgusting teaching this kind of shit

Geoff Wilson says:

This is very disturbing and shows how close-minded and messed up this cult really is…

Paula Key says:

Lots of comments on this piece. 1. The World Psychiatic Association, a scientific body representing nearly 200 countries, wrote a declaration in March 2016 to the U.N and world leaders. It stated the dangers of trying to “CHANGE” a person’s sexual orientation. It also clearly stated that since homosexuality cannot be reversed or changed, it is NOT a choice. 2. Genesis was written hundreds of years after the first creation. It was written during the Hebrew’s second captivity. The writers went back in time, without notes and tried to explain what creation would have looked like – Adam is Hebrew for man and Eve is Hebrew for woman. 3. In Genesis it clearly states that man (meaning everyone) should not be alone. 4. Jesus NEVER mentions homosexuality, but tells us how to enter the Kingdom – love God, love neighbor and love self. It is wisdom to love yourself in finding a mate – gays and lesbians do that! 5. In the unChristian video, what is the child’s peer supposed to do? She feels loved by the two married, i.e. committed females? Now, how does she feel? Love is love. 6. The airport analogy is stupid. What a person cannot bring on to a plane are things that endanger the lives of others. The mother and child in this hateful video are NOT affected by this lesbian couple. The Bible tells us that everyone is our neighbor (the Samaritan was the most hated, yet Jesus makes him a hero over the priest and Levite that walks passed the injured man. 7. God is love. (John 1). This couple and those who made the video do NOT reflect the unconditional love of God. Jesus told us NOT to judge others but to love them. 8. Homosexual activity has been around from the beginning of time, in every country and in 1500 species of birds,animals and insects.

Simon R Holt says:

NOW who has an agenda!!!????

What a crock of shit….funny how they preach love but practice hate. If there is a God, he/she would not be as phoney and hateful as all these religions make them out to be. Weak people follow religion…Everyone has the right to be who they are, but this is crazy.

Carries about to punch someone in the face.

Becka David says:

I don’t get easily upset by things like this- usually as far as I’m concerned everyone can have their own opinions. But teaching children to tell other children that their family is wrong…WTF

Jonny Milk says:

So… This Mom told her little girl to walk into school the next day and tell her classmate that her parents are going to hell!? Awesome.. That’s totally socially responsible and won’t cause any damage to the child.. If religious groups are so concerned about the children, surely they shouldn’t be trying to turn a child against their parents no matter what their sexual orientation ?!

I know it’s hard to believe after seeing this video but I have a friend who is a Jehovah’s Witness. I’ve had discussions with her about those who are gay, lesbian, and trans. She has stated while she doesn’t agree they do need to be treated with love. I guess she is a different kind of Jehovah’s Witness but they are out there. There are tolerant JWs.

Ian Jarvis says:

Incredible. Instead of spending their money on cartoons, the cult should be using it to find a real way to ‘change’ Carrie’s two mums, because I don’t think talking about mythology will alter their genetic make-up. They may have to use chemicals or brain surgery – whatever it takes to get the approval of their invisible man in the sky and make him happy.

Such a sad world we live in these days that people believe everything they see or watch on the internet like its the truth, do you people even read the bible or bother knowing any religion? Seriously… Any religion??? And btw they don’t call it church , or force people to get in what you call a cult, because it isn’t a cult . I know my opinion will not change anyone else’s which I did not intend it to , but seriously, get your facts straight before you start bashing.

Count Boogie says:

The mom in the video was hot, I would use a ball gag to shut her up though.

Stupid cult. It’s sad that so many people fall for their bullshit. You don’t see them pushing anti-murder, anti-rape, anti-drugs, but they sure push homophobia!

I think that they have misunderstood Jesus and that is sad. I could not be happy together with a man and I would be living on a lie if I was together with a man and I don’t think that will bring me to paradise! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmp6lLct-fQ

Eric Crow says:

Let’s not and say we didn’t. I give more credence to the idea that Prince’s faith is what killed him, because they have surprisingly ignorant ideas about God healing them through faith.

the path to valhalla doesnt care about where you stick what, except a sword. just hold on to that handle until you find glory. and honor, all over your face.

Lol so your not going to Heaven if your Gay! It doesn’t matter how good of a person you are! Jehovah your so wise!! Shit like this makes me happy Im an Athiest!!

I live 20 minutes from Watchtower farms.. a friend I grew up with had to take his mother and their “holy man” to superior court to fight for custody of his sister- they literally held her captive trying to force her into marrying a man on the compound 20 years her senior. I know witnesses who ARE goid, decent people.. but for the most part, I believe in my heart of hearts they are a dangerous cult and nothing more.

Good* Typing too quickly.

I lost it when the mom used TSA guidelines as an example of what’s reasonable.

Excuse me, I’m crying with laughter so hard I can barely type this. I love how JWs think that Gay people are just going to go “Oh’p well shit, guess I’m straight now. After all, all that business of ‘love thy neighbor’ is all just hearsay right?” Oh lord. Religion. XD

This makes me sick.

Brian Hsieh says:

Well it wasn’t as mean and hateful as I thought. It’s telling kids to spread the gosepl of their believes rather than hate them outright and call them evil. Although 1) yes people can change but sexuality is a big thing that most of the time not able to change 2) well that airplane comparison isn’t entirely bad, sometimes people don’t want to go to that one paradise but instead another paradise

sounds like balckmail

Fuck this. Not all straight people are good and not all gay people are bad. It is the PERSON, not the SEXUALITY. Learn that, homophobics.

What really gets me is that it looks like a Disney Pixar film. They’re evolving….

Miriam Maxey says:

It’s NOT homophobia, it’s the Word of God. Perhaps your attitude is Christianophobia.

Jeremy Topp says:

Well, there are many species out their. If you don’t show a good example and teach kids not to be gay, than they turn out gay. So, basically a lot of parents are teaching their children to be gay now.

first of all i think we should address this intelligently there is no such thing as homophobia these are terms used to control the masses and make them fearful if they say anything against the homosexual life style teaching your children morals and values isnt bigoted or hateful so please stop with all your self righteous sanctimonious bullshit if you choose to be gay good on you but stop shoving it down peoples throats every one has a right to raise their child the way they deem fit when you have your childeren you can do the same we will all be judged by GOD no one is exempt from that we are all sinners you were given free will exercise yours and allow others to exercise theirs

People are making posts using the word “homophobic” over and over. Yet there was nothing hateful or bigoted in it. It simply rejects the gay life in favor of a different one. What I want to know is why does everyone have to adopt a particular standard in order to be a “nice person”? Do you think that people who reject the male/female bond can ever be whole? You can be quite certain that I will never accept a gay lifestyle as being “normal”. You can also be quite certain that I would never reject a person for not being normal. But that does not mean that I am required to accept their standards as my own. I will set the standards for my own life and I will absolutely reject anyone that thinks that makes me a “bad person”.

I am happy I don’t force any religion on my kids. If they want to believe what the Bible says, fine. But I am not going to put it on to them. I can only do as John Lennon sings… “Imagine there’s no countries, It isn’t hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for, And no religion too, Imagine all the people, Living life in peace…” Luckly though: I know gay couples who makes disgusted faces to straight couple who gives them the “ew” faces… Hilirious people….

Barry Dudley says:

I am not a Jehovah’s witness, nor am I gay. I don’t see what was so hateful about the video. It is missing some key points from a biblical perspective, but I don’t see why it’s being labeled as a bigoted video..

Grant Costa says:

OH MY DOG! This thing was a propaganda abomination. I Love when people decide THEY know what the will of the all mighty Must surely be. Faith, is your relationship between You and that which you believe in. Religeon, is Telling Others to believe in what You believe in reguardless of thier own beliefs.Forcing Your beliefs on others is fascist.

Jehovah’s Witness are nothing but dumb idiots. There is enough hatred in the world and we certainly don’t need these dumb idiots!!!!!

Gary Clark says:

That is disgusting & bigoted, i hope they will come to realize there is no paradise 🙁

Fuck that paradise too. It’s not paradise if you can’t be who you are and not be accepted for it.

Kiss my ass, Jehovah. I respect gay people and their decisions, and you’re not going to tell me how to be happy. And no, I am not sorry if I offended any Jehovah’s witnesses. Judging people for who they are is fucked up, regardless.

Cathy Norman says:

”people can change” they should take their own advice,

I tried to watch this with an unbiased mind, thinking at first that “well maybe they just don’t approve of the MARRIAGE and don’t mind the people themselves being two lovers of the same sex” which isnt as bad PER SAY, but there’s really no defending this at all. It’s so bad. The part at the end about the girl telling her friend about the paradise her mothers would be “missing out” on really tops it off. This is filled with bigotry.

yup my stepmother is a witness and ive sat in on a few bible studies and have listened to how shes talked to her kids about issues like this…. my opinion has been suppressed because it conflicts with her religion and now my father has declared himself a witness. i love them both but from everything ive gathered witnesses brainwash their kids and shes even tried to convince me to join. no thanks i like having my own opinion and not being a fake scared misguided cult member they fucking disgust me

Carol Hall says:

I don’t know what you’re all complaining about! I mean why does it matter that a small child is going to be teriffied that her parents ar going to suffer a horrible death? That beatuiful litte girl (age around 5 or 6) deserves to suffer unitl she becomes a believer. Her mummies deserve all the hate they get , they were created evil! Who created them . . jehovah! So in other words: In order to believe this faith, your god creeated people to give you people to be superior to, people who you know and live alongside, knowwing they are going to suffer a horrible death while you skip into paradise. How just lovely! What superior beings Johvas witnesses are! I prefer to live respecting all people, however they were born, whatever their faith or lack of faith and whatever their lifestyle. I also prefer to allow children to be children!

Emma Pursey says:

Holy moly, what a crock of shit. The end doesn’t even make sense within the warped world of this video. How will telling Carrie about the resurrection stop her mommies from loving one another?

Tiago Cunha says:

Yes please teach your child how techniques Adam ND eve share DNA making them brother and sister which basically is telling them inbreeding is okay. Beautiful lesson to teach your child and on top of it read her a book that’s is clearly flawed and has been rewritten half a million times by religion that came after Christianity. Fucking cultists

This is just as worse when they come to your house.

Bring a Jew, I don’t feel that homophobia is correct on any level… Funnily enough, Jehovah witnesses read our bible and somehow draw hate from it. For a start, Jesus said the only way to heaven was to love him… It wasn’t through work or deeds because no one is perfect.(if that is what you choose to believe…i ain’t judging, promise) And secondly, in the times of the bible there was no knowledge of safe sex. There were rules for heterosexual couples as much a saying that gay sex perhaps wouldn’t be good as it can cause health problems…. Which in todays society isn’t a problem because heterosexuals and gay couples have contraception, safe sex education… The list goes on. The bible and the Torah does not hate gays, it promotes health. We need to look in context and think about how it applies. And anyway, you can’t just go walking up to someone and decide they are doing life wrong. Ermm… Hello, Jesus was pretty annoyed at those guys trying to stone the woman they decided wasn’t good enough. He was hardly impressed. I wish people would focus on love and care rather than judging and thinking they’re better than everyone else. And if someone decides that gay sex is wrong, they need to stop telling other people it has to be their opinion too. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to Tel Aviv. much love xx

I meant being not bring

Religion ,you have got to give it to them ,finding so many free thinking humans to swallow the crock of shit they sell ,I feel sorry for them living to appease fantasy .

I can’t believe what I just saw. That is just… I have no words other than WRONG

The Jehovah’s Witness “nuclear” family is often times, not a peaceful home. Their policies condone pedophilia and domestic abuse. (Google it, listen to the Austrailian Royal Commission on pedophilia, including testimony by a Governing Body member, and the UK Charity Commission is also looking into their policies). Australia’s Royal Commission considered them to have the worst practices for protecting the pedophile, and marinalizing the victims. Domestic abuse is considered a “personal matter” and the wives are often counciled by elders to ‘be more submissive, cook better food, and give her due’ so as to appease the abusive husband. While Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t go to war becuase they don’t beleive in killing other humans, it’s a much different story inside their private homes. And, so, I think that the Carrie in this video who had two, non-Jehovah’s Witness lesbian mothers . . . . probably has a much, much, much happier life and peaceful home than many Jehovah’s Witness children.

Edgar Garcia says:

Jehovah’s witnesses are only a cult. They think they are a religion but they are not. They are disgusting pieces of crap. I hate their women cause they are not women or my definition of a women. For me a woman is strong and indipendent. They are the exact apposite.

Matt Cecile says:

That’s some loose ass interpretation of Mathew 19:4-6, considering that it was part of a story where a group of Pharisees asked Jesus if it was okay for a man to divorce his wife. But I guess the hard core conservatives will always pick and choose. Further to that if you read Mathew 19: 8-9 you have Jesus rebuking the old laws of moses (Seen in the old testament and Leviticus) “esus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.” I swear the hard right doesn’t even READ their bibles…

Nope. Nope nope nope NOOOOPE. This is manipulative and should not exist. I’d say more about it but I think the comments section here is already full of people who are thinking the same things as me.

Jorge Flores says:

Really? Just really?!! I’m sorry but I was raised as a Jahovah’s witness and in no way did they ever and I mean EVER teach us this kind of direspect. Why attack this religion? First of all this information is not what they teach us there, this is just someone trying to put a bad name on this religion. I’m sorry if you have herd other bad things from other religions but don’t go assuming that all this bad stuff are also thought in this religion.

That’s awful… horrible… these guys are on the same level as ISis and other bizarre “ideologys” X_x

Lynn Belmar says:

Get a life! What a load of horse manure! God is in us, not in the church!

Kristy Behan says:

And they accuse us gays as being the “recruiters.”

When I lived in Japan, in the first few months there I didn’t have any Japanese friends. A Japanese JW couple came calling and I invited them back to visit at a later time. I’m an atheist, with a degree in cultural anthropology with a focus on religion and art, so I saw this as an opportunity to learn more about Japan and JWs, with no intention to ever convert. I was curious and open to conversation. After about 4 pleasant visits and me asking them some really tough theological questions their colourful pamphlets of kids snuggling up with tigers in paradise didn’t answer, they called in one of their superiors to join the conversation. After that visit, they stopped calling, wouldn’t take my calls, and basically ignored my invitations to come back again. I think I was flagged as a waste of time for them. Nice enough people, but believing in Revelations and the events it describes as the actual way the world will end is pretty far out.

This video should not be shiwn to young innocent impressionable minds. It is datex, wrong and makes them bigots. Love who you want whatever sex, race or skin colour. Its your love so you choose who receives it. This video is outrageous!!!!!

Eric Livesay says:

I’m straight, and I have a hard time following how a being of love would conditional to who loves who. People should be allowed to love and be with each other regardless of race, creed, orientation or religion. Trying to trick kids into thinking otherwise is painting a hateful outlook with cute characters. Isn’t that the same creative thought behind Pedobear? Maybe they’ll release a JW approved pedo video next.

Minx Mwahzelle LOL!!!

Victor W Lehman we got it the first time you fuckin extremist, brain washing, pig! Repeating yourself doesn’t make your point more v alid, it just makes you sound like a cockhead…. you fuckin wanker!

Homophobia is the hatred or fear of homosexuals – that is, lesbians and gay men – sometimes leading to acts of violence and expressions of hostility. This video does not insite hatred or misunderstanding. It just shows that God has a standard the homosexual community wants to ingnore, its your choice to be homosexual or bi sexual no wants to or is going to try to stop you

Victor W Lehman fuckwit

Victor W Lehman shut your fuckin mouth dickhead!

Emily K. Murphy-Townsend that is freya from ff9 i believe.

Victor W Lehman why would you waste your time reposting the same answer over & over? People here are not reading their Bible obviously! If they did they would see that it’s not JW that hate these acts it’s GOD.

Nick Davis says:

Victor W Lehman, Sorry mate, there is no Sky Guy, whichever book you bow to.

Victor W Lehman God standard? There is a case of gay relationship in the Bible (David and Jonathan), but this people like you choose to disregard. YOUR Bible and YOUR God (because my God is the Father and not the Avenger) are just tools of the various systems Patriarchy, Heteronormativity and Cisnormativity to maintain a status quo for people who cant accept the change… It is funny that the relationship in using the old testment (God Avenger) and the new testment (God Father) is in exact proportion in how much the church wants to control and maintain the status quo of all gender social construct… PS: If I make a video with the same girl (older) telling that her friend is not virgin anymore and the mother saying that she must be stoned to death, would you defend it? What about eating shrimp? The cases above are things that are in the bible and because of the fight of many women (and science – in the case of shrimp) is not used anymore… How you need to use one anti-gay versicle to bash gays? Or use one interpretation of another versicle to bash trans people…. At least be “man” enough and say the truth – you hate what is different or what puts you outside your zone of confort… I saw one article where a priest says that if you do not vote in Trump you will be cursed with poverty, barrenness or WORSE have a gay son – that is how far the hatred goes… Having a gay son is worse than not bing able to have a kid or being poor….

Ethan Doe When you only accept one kind of thinking as “natural” or “normal” is a kind of hatred. And saying that gays will go to hell is normal too? Girl – My teacher say that what matter is that they love each other. Mom – People have their own ideas of right and wrong, but what matter is what the (my) God says… To get to paradise you have to leave things behind (like being the sexual orientation that (my) God want you to be… Ohh, and what we need to tell to the girl with two mothers? That they have to repent or go to hell… Yeah. No hatred here…. Fun thing is that none of the religious groups tells anything about King David and Jonathan… (they were a gay couple), or anything about stoning women that were not virgin or bedding with 13 yo girls…

Victor W Lehman So you actively chose to be heterosexual? And homophobia the dislike and PREJUDICE against LGBT individuals. Teaching children that being LGBT is wrong, that they’re sinning or going against god is the extreamly prejudice.

Jonas Ropponen I was born in JW. Not interacting with non-JWs is repeatedly taught. As a result, my early childhood interactions with all non-JW children and adults was clouded with the imminent fear that they were wicked, stupid, and going to die. I knew that these were nice people, I didn’t get close to any of them. Perhaps my distancing was too fold, one becuase I was indoctrinated that these “worldly” people sided with the Devil and also becuase not getting close to them would save me from thinking about their brutal and fireball death that was coming to them as depicted in Watchtower literature on Armegheddon.

Victor W Lehman , homosexuality is not a choice(perpetuating the idea that it is, is a misunderstanding of basic scientific evidence), and your God has some serious issues if he is spending his time worrying about homosexual activity in his followers, rather than issues that really define the true nature of a person.

Victor W Lehman Could you tell me when you made the choice to be heterosexual? There have been legitimate scientific studies (done by adults) showing that sexual orientation is not a choice. I’m sure you don’t want to know about that because it would interfere with your bigorty and willful ignorance masquerading as “love.”

Todd Ingram says:

Victor W Lehman yeah, ok then

Marc Adams says:

Victor W Lehman I stand by my statement.

Kasondra Iarussi How the hell can a body built around a fictional charachter, that is really just a guideline of morality, have this much power. I mean the whole thing is like me saying to my kids don’t touch the hot stove. There is no higher power. The stronger the global separatioin bet ween church and state the more people will come to say. “We are idiots……”

Duke Canuck Not unless I have no other paper to help start a fire. Usually I toss the Gideon’s ones in hotel rooms out into the shrubbery. Try it. It is very freeing.

Duke Canuck says:

Blake Anthony I enjoy the anonymity especially when it pertains to keeping people like you from stalking my FB page and harassing me (which has happened several times in the past) after commenting on religion/politics. There is no civility on the Internet as your threatening post proves. Why would I want you looking at my family vacation pics?

Duke Canuck No, but I would burn you troll. You aren’t real. You are a disgusting JW hiding behind a fake FB account. Why won’t you use your real identity to espouse your nonsense troll?

When have any of you seen JWs out with signs in public bashing gays? Never.

I was raised as a JW, they have old school bible beliefs. That’s it. If you don’t agree with it leave the fucking religion like I did. But don’t go comparing them to suicidal terrorist dumb fuck.

Kendall Raine JW’s don’t pass any bills, nor do they vote. They don’t take part in any form of politics because they don’t believe that man has the right to create those rules. They abide by the law of the land because they understand, unlike other religions, that they do not have the power, nor do they crave it. No JW that is still one, has ever voted against the LGBT community, because they do not feel it is their place. That being said, this video is still 100% in the wrong.

Daniel Walker how is it any different than any other form of christianity? They all feel that if you don’t believe what they do that you are wicked and will have to deal with God’s wrath and you will be cast away with Satan.

Ray White Usually the ignorance slaps me in the face before the intolerance. My relative seriously thinks science is evil because sometimes bad things happen around it. Yet still drives a car, watches tv, has a modest yet still modern sound system. The dissonance in astounding.

I like how she was accepting of her friend’s parents until her mom told her that they shouln’t be accepted for it.

Ramen Turner says:

Similar to how mcdonalds targets children.

Brolin Jebediah Eidick Just like a tiny god to make a tiny paradise. Ahhhhh, there’s always Shangrila!

Duke Canuck Give up. We are all immune to your horsepucky.

Jon Enriquez I’ve been practicing speed archery as well as swordplay and the martial arts.

this is what most religions think that Jesus is comming down in a cloud and gathering all so called true christians and taking them away to heaven to be with Him for ever the scriptures tell us that ,”flesh ‘ can not inherit Gods kingdom so what must he do Kill them, and if you are dead how can you worship any one?? so you see you must believe the whole book and not pick and choose. The scriptures answer all of our questions. so show love and read and dig into the word and in so doing you to can become a foot step follower of Christ

Jon Enriquez you will by fighting god NOT the jws.read the comment again.rox

No you don’t have your facts right.its not only jws who will be saved. Rox

Frankly, and I know your name’s not frank, religion is a buissness that spreads fear and feeds of the insecurity of the gullible and emotionally or mentally surpressed…….sorry, not sorry…. In Africa, America, and Southern America it’s really just a buisnesss!!! I once met a catholic priest who was flown to Nigeria to head anewly built church, he needed transportation from his home,owned by the church, to the actual church. He could not really drive very well , so he was given a driver and a brand spanking new range rover. One day, saturday, he decides he he will gie it a shot and totales the suspension and axle driving into as many potholes as poss. . He reports to his superiors that the car is a write of and within a week has another new range rover. I was at t he same time nearly done saving my precious pennies to get a new pc as mine was well and truely knackered. Same priest who has no clue about OSX goes to a mall and gets a 27″ I mac and as before totals it within a few days. Turns out he thenneedsa new one as the pc was ot running the Windows programs he has and he was getting frustrated………WTAF

Jessi Copland FUnny! 😉

Ron Brockwell yes, threats of violence obviously solves the problem here

Jon Enriquez And my bow 😀

And their 100,000 Jehovah’s witnesses… Why be a Jehovah’s witness if you have a less than 1% chance of getting there? There’s no unity in competition against your own people.

Kim Lee says:

Except, they aren’t doing any killing. It would be God killing. Like Earthquakes and fires and such. The JWs would be sitting together someplace under protection waitig for it to be over. Though, if you were dead before Armageddon, you will be brought back to life for a 2nd chance for 1000 years. Then Jehovah will release satan once more to take out as many people as he can. Then Jehovah will lock satan away and everyone else will live together on a paridise earth for forever, with the rulling 144k ruling earth from Heavan with Jesus.

Jessi Copland Ditto. And ditto. =/

we should animate this part 😉 I’m in lol

I do find the “airplane” metaphor a bit more disturbing than usual, but I agree that there are FAR worse videos out there.

Kerry Louderback-Wood I am so sorry this was your reality for such a long time, Kerry. It really, really, really sucks. It sounds to me though, that you have began to find light at the end of the tunnel and have started to come to see reality a bit more and more clearly as life has taken you in the direction of a truer path. I want to tell you, just in case you didn’t think of this, that this is the same story of most human beings, JW or not. I was not a JW – so I can’t speak for you, but I can tell you that I grew up in a non-religious home. But just because my home was not religious, does not mean that I did not have a faulty worldview installed into my brain by my parents and surrounding culture. It is my contention that we all are endoctrined in one way or another in very twisted, sick and incorrect ways. Homophobia is a perfect example… I didn’t have a religious upbringing, but I was still very homophobic. Why because the culture I grew up in was homophobic. And that’s just one teeny, tiny example of a myriad of faulty thinking and believing that I was indoctrinated into. One of the biggest and most damaging ones, the notion that “there is something wrong with me” and that “I am an original sinner.” Well, those two, along with hundreds of other insane beliefs. Truth be told, I rarely, if ever, meet a human being who doesn’t have a wacky worldview installed in their operating system. It is sad, but we live in an insane world, whether we are in denial about it or not. Your story is one example of what I speak of, but the core of your condition and experience is quite universal. This is what I’ve been saying since my original comment. WE ALL GET CONDITIONED TO BELIEVE A TON OF NONSENSE – AND WE ALL HAVE TO FIND OUR OWN WAY OUT OF IT. It’s sad, but true… and it’s just the way life currently is and has been on planet earth. I wish you all the best!

I grew up as a JW, and left it when I was 17 or so. “Stuff” is repeated so many times, and they control your thoughts, emotions, behavior, and information. I was repeatedly told that ‘worldly’ (non-JWs) were sided with the Devil and were to soon die. So, becuase of that I didn’t form anything beyond an extremely superficial relationship with anyone beyond the JW group. Their meetings were filled with hating everthing that wasn’t JW (holidays, gays, Catholics, crosses, competetive sports, marching bands, birthday parties, voting, beards, rock, disco, dressing styles, haircuts, super afraid of demons, etc). I worked with a cult-psychologist who helped me years later, and he made me realize that becuase I was ‘born in’ this cult, I had no ‘normal base’ to return to. Everything I see, I saw through the JW lens, even thought I knew how faulty, mypoic, and judgemental that lens was. And, this altered life view, from birth, caused me to feel like a stranger in a strange world. It’s like PTSD. It’s not that my parents told me one lie, it’s that my original world view was a lie. And, I will catch myself in a situation, and I have to logically work my way out of the JW reaction to a reasoned one.

Barry Mead says:

Âmîť Máûrýâ your friends mum makes that sucking dick

Ian Bradley says:

Âmîť Máûrýâ I know, I saw her last cam show, you wouldn’t believe what she does with that watermelon

Jonas Hansen the way we were brought up and the way she taught religion to us was in no “cult” form. Religion taught us to love, to respect, to honor, not to judge and to have tolerance. I don’t know where people learn hate from. People who use religion as means to cast the first stone and/or use the bible as a weapon or excuse for their bigotry have no business in religion. If we followed the bible word for word all women would have been stoned by now and all men would be worshiped! Who ever is head of the JW online establishment now a days clearly has a twisted way of getting their message across. This is so distasteful and clearly no representation of witnesses like those in my family.

It was created by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the head of all JWs, and it is on their website, jw.org. It is part of the Sophie and Caleb videos that are used now to teach JW children.

Add to that incest – Lot, ya know!

Miriam Cleough Me too! My mom and dad and two sisters shun me, as well as all the friends I group with and everyone I have spent any time and energy on for most of my life. But maybe they will wake up!! I hope for it!!

Alex Rapplye I am not saying that gay people deserve a lesser place cuz they are people like me but with just the fact that there are people that do what the usually do since generations and is bizarre that this new generation cry and about the stupidest things and mera a big deal over nothing. People could care about stuff more important like how the government steal from their own people not over a stupid video that is saying something that is supposed to be the way of mother nature (yo not mera this over a god)there is stuff more important and the person who did this news is an asshole cuz there is nothing bizarre about it. I was expecting something wort when I saw the title.

Kendall Raine please use Google Translate for a sec: Conosco personas que son guys no soy homofobico y no trato a las personas que son guys como basura. Al contrario las que sean ganado mi respeto a sido por que son personas madura que se saben comprtar y no viven haciendo estupideces como el idiota que hiso esta noticia. Y tampoco espero una contestacion bonita de personas como usted tranquila por que se que mucho se sentiran ofendidos pero esa es mi opinion y no me arrepiento de haver la escrito por que estan los guys que se compartan como personas normal es y estan los ridiculos por los cuales los marginal a todos. Si tienes alguna cosa que deseas entender enviame un mensaje por inbox te contestare con mucha alegria lo prometo.

Illyria Zurc well fatass since my English need to be perfected for your ass to be more educated use Google Translate to read what i am going to say to you: Primero no estaba generalizando segundo mi queda desde empezar fue sobre esta estupida noticia que no tiene que ver con nada de lo que dice el titulo Tercero mis amistades y familiares guys son personas que saben respetar y vivir a su como did ad respetandote la religion y pensar es de otras personas soooo te puedes ir a cojer por el culo con un dildo o un bicho gorda pendeja.

FREE E-NEWS